What is happening

Okay we had the furnace go out during the snow storm (that was bad) for 4 days before Thomas Heating could get our new 92% eff. furnace installed (Thomas heating guys are no relation that we know of)! Joe Thomas and his partner Andy came in and did the install themselves for us. They did a great job we have heat! We even could use a smaller BTU furnace, that is nice as well. We now have a 2 inch PVC pipe to vent out the flue gases (really just steam) Cameron calls it dragon's breath.. Now we have no other gas appliances that need to vent out the old 6 inch vent pipe that runs through the middle out of upstairs closet. So on Saturday I took it all out and patched the hole in the floor and ceiling re ran some telephone and data wiring upstairs and now we have a big linen closet!

This week I have been out in Las Vegas at the annual Nortel Global Sales Conference (Monday till late Thursday night), I got to play a short 9 holes of golf with a few of the other engineers I work with ( Okay it was Tony J and JP, and a really good guy Dave from one of our vendors, PS I am really bad at golf!) but for 42.00 it was good fun! Dinner on Monday was great we ate a a Irish Pub inside of the New York New York hotel it was great food (I don't drink so I can only comment on the food).On Tuesday we started our meetings at 7:30 am.. and went on until Thursday evening. They where very long and drawn out! we did have a great speaker on Wednesday afternoon about how to control stress and make our selves better leaders and employees! It was great. But I did learned a lot and had a good time.

Well I hope next week won't be so hurried! Have a great weekend.

Popular Posts