What is happening

Okay it has been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. So here is what has been happening, Jon (Thomas) is getting married this weekend (3/24/07) so Sue and I are heading down tonight for that.

Jason and I did about 30 DVD's for our ward Relief Society Birthday party, of a slide show that I helped Sue and Kris Sather put together! I am told it was a hit.

Jason finished up his last quarter of school about 2 weeks ago and has started a new one. He has moved to a different group at his day job. He got another great reveiw at work. He has classes Wednesday through Friday this quarter.

Chris made the Dean's list again this past quarter, he hopes to has his AS finished in the fall!

Cam has had the week off from work and turns 20 today!

Nikole had a concert this week (she plays in the band and sings in choir), plus a drama production this week as well

Zach had WASL testing this week on top of being ill.

Sue and I delivered a PC that I built to one of the Ward members that needed a computer, (It is running Vista (YUK)) so that was fun, I just have to go back and get their network up (once the have something in place).

I am still buried at work on a bunch of projects. I went up to Victoria BC last weeek for a meeting that was interesting, the BC ferry system puts our in seattle to shame. They have massive ferries that hold hundreds of cars, passengers, seperate area for semi's, and they are not badly priced for passage, they run every 2 hours from BC to Victoria!

So We have been busy!

Popular Posts