What's happening

Wow another month has gone by and only one post! Sorry. Here is what's new:
1. I turned 51 this past week.
2. Put a new car stereo in my wife's car, We just had a new pioneer deck installed (with a direct connection into an iPod) this is great ! Pioneer has built a great interface for the iPod! you can biring up all of your playlist, artist, etc, it is like having your iPod right in the car stereo, very cool (oh yeah it even charges your iPod too).
3. Broke the medicine cabinet on the master bathroom (yes it was mirrored anohter 7 years bad luck). So off to the Home Depot and buy another one!
4. Had a great birthday party with my wife and kids!
5. Got a new Navigation system for my car! (okay I went nuts here, XM radio with NavTraffic, Bluetooth interface, iPod connection, you can add a rear camera (okay I did not do that one, had to draw the line somewhere)), now I am still reading manuals to figure out all on the features, got the XM service turned on (I think you have to leave your car on for 20 minutes plus for this, with the price of gas what it is, not cool). They tried to give me another XM radio for 5.99 but that requires another subscription at 12.95 per month, that was too much.
6. Had to speak in Church this past Sunday on how we have taught our family to give service (okay I do a lot of service for folks, but the kids have just learn by Sue and I being good examples).

I am sure I have missed something, more to follow I guess.

Popular Posts