What's up

I have been really busy at work, in my spare time I have put out several snippets for rapidweaver. I am working on 3 more Jukeit snippet a cool juke box flash player, Tell-a-friend snippet a perl script and snippet for letting visitors send a link to your website, finally a Poll snippet a perl based script that allows you to make up polls and insert them into your website.

Family News:
Nikki and Zach are in drivers ed together! they had their first drive with the instructor and passed, they drive again on saturday (Sue is driving with them every day in the church parking lot, up at the Junior high parking lot and around the neighborhood.

Jason and I helped build playground equipment at our local park a few weeks back it looks great and the kids in the neighborhood love it!

Sue and Nikki surivied girls camp for a week...

Popular Posts