iPod Touch

Well it has been a week or two since I have posted.
First I have updated the Family web site. We have also changed servers at Little Oak Hosting so we have had to redo a few things.

Second I have un-jailbroken my iPod Touch back to 1.1.4 firmware. I am working with the new iPhone SDK to create my own code for my touch. It is all based upon Xcode so it is not that bad to learn.

We got rid of the 1992 Ford Tararus since the transmission was slipping. Now looking for a another car for Nikki and Zach to drive. We got a 37 inch LCD panel TV in our bedroom, it is pretty cool. Working on a few large projects at work that look like they are going to close this year. Jason and Cam are talking about moving out of the house into their own place (roommates), so that will be cool.

Popular Posts