My feed back on MS products for MAC

Okay I have just finished up installing MS Office:mac 2008 Special Media Edition for Digital Media Enthusiasts on to my Macbook Pro:

Here is my opinion of the installation process.
  1. why build an installer that requires you to shut down all applications for a mac!
  2. 2. why the heck do we still have to download and install each update at a time?
  3. why does Expression Media take so bloody long to import 2.5K worth of pictures?
  4. It took 30 minutes I would hate to have had 100K worth of pictures it would have taken days!
  5. Okay end of complaining....
Okay the interface changes:

Why the crap did the package Messenger 6? it sucks. 7 is not much better.
Can’t run Apple Script or Automator workflows from the Office script menu (BOO HISS)
Still has lots of know issues with Leopard (MORE BOOING AND HISSING)..
I still like Pages, Keynote, and Numbers better...

Just my 2 cents worth...



Popular Posts