Well Franken Mac is back..

Well I did it, backup most of my data, then inserted my MAC OS X 10.5 DVD booted it up and did a erase and install on the entire OS! That took like 40 minutes. Then the restoration began copying my files back went without an issue! I am totally back (Okay I have to reinstall Final Cut Pro 2, which is what I think was my issue). Man my MacBook Pro seems to be much faster! I love it! I am really digging iLife 09 it has some very cool features! Listening to Deep Purple this morning what a blast from the past..

iLife 09:
iPhoto’s GPS and Faces is very cool stuff
Garage Bands lessons is the greatest idea! I have downloaded and installed all of the free lessons
iMovie 09 fixes the fubar that 08 had! It seems to be a bit faster as well.
iWeb 09 still is a pile of junk (okay I use RapidWeaver for all of my web dev) but for a very beginner it might due, Apple needs to fix mobile me so PHP is supported then iWeb might have a chance to be something only for consumer web sights...

Just my first impressions of iLife 09! Going out to get iWork upgrade shortly..

I am using MacJournal to update my blogs man what a slick bit of kit...

Popular Posts