Not yet

Well the excitement is building we leaves for our cruise in 4 days! Work load is stressful, getting the last minute items purchased, packing (and keeping it to 2 bags each (okay plus a carry on's). Making sure we have everthing covered with the kids. I will need to take a vacation from going on a vacation. we ent out to dinner last friday with one of the couples we are going on the cruise with, all for of us realized that the time is short. We talked about what we want to do on each stop. Then when we got home we finsihed booking our shore excursions. Wow this is going to be fun (if I don't get seasick).

We will be picking up things up and until we leave on thursday evening (my tux for the 2 formal nights). Sue has her list's for what she has left. I think I am amost done (except the tux thing) even got one bag sort of packed.

More to follow, including pictures.

Popular Posts