What is happening

Hi everyone. Well I have not posted, so let me try and catch up. We have had a few days of sunny weather here in the northwest. The kids have been keeping us busy (Nikole has been doing a play at school). Sue and I are getting excited for a cruise at the end of the month. Work is still driving me nuts, but that is good I guess. Have a few car repairs to do (the little blue car got a new muffler and needs a emission test this week, the white tarus need a water pump replaced, Sue van needs the brakes checked, mine needs a overall service, the S10 needs to have it's tires rotated) so I hope we get a few sunny days to do all of this in (I hate working on cars in the rain). Oh the Youth Confernce this year is a Pioneer trek (handcarts and all) so in may I will be over helping to build 15 handcarts. That seems to be all of the news, I guess.

Popular Posts