Leopard!

Okay I have been a MAC user since 2003, and I love my MAC's. I have now upgraded all but one to Leopard (out of the ones that can run it), all have gone flawlessly. The only issue I have had is with the printers we have (HP PS 1218xi and 7350) not functioning correctly. Hey that happens with all Operating systems (even Vista). So I am waiting for HP to update the drivers.

But that is not the reason I am writing today.
Let's talk photo software again. Kodak Easy Share has been updated for Leopard, and wow it works very well. Sue likes it for how easy it is for her to get what she wants. It has the same look and feel in the windows version as well. Best of all it is free!

Here is the link:
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=11467&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=20133

Give it a try and see what you think!

Popular Posts