Happenings

Wow I got a new 16 GB iPod touch for Christmas, my first reaction was WOW this puppy is great. I really like this iPod. Then I tried it on my home airport extreme network ( for accessing the iTunes store via wifi) it took me a couple of tries but that works great as well. Okay I spend like 40.00 dollars on my first trip, got to watch that, My only complaint is the on screen keyboard that my fat fingers can't get the right letters to type. The video playback is great, the large screen is great as well. It has only been 3 days but I am hooked. I wish Apple would let it play games as well ( the other new iPod's can but not the touch except online ones..) having a email app would be great as well. Hopefully when Apple releases the SDK tool kit to the developer community that will bring a fair amount of add ons to the iPhone and the Touch platforms. Well back to the music, videos, and movies on my new toy.. Oh yes buy the screen protectors and a good case are next on my to do list. Oh boy another trip to the Apple store!

Thanks Susan, Jason, Chris, Cameron, Nikole, and Zachary for a great Christmas holiday.

Also I forgot to wish all of you a Happy New Year!

Popular Posts