What I want for Christmas

Well it has officially started the 2007 holiday season.
Life is going really good for the Thomas's this year.
We plan a small Christmas get together this year.
We have gotten all of the kids Santa lists and they are not really to bad so that helps.

Here is my wish list *and I mean wish*

A 928 Porsche to find and restore (okay I have been asking for a older Corvette for years thought I would change it up this year)

A new iTouch IPOD (for the coolness factor 16 gig)

A happy and healthy 2008 for all of my family both near and far.

The right special someones for my son's to find and spend a lifetime with! (Okay boys you know to whom I am speaking too) LOL ;)

For my daughter to graduate from High School and decide what college she wants to attend (soon) so I know how much it is going to cost the Dad!

For my lovely wife of 29 years, for another 29 years together no matter what comes Sue I love you more than I can ever express!

For all of the rest of the world a true and lasting peace to fall upon us all.

That I can continue doing what I love and provide for all of my family both financially and spiritually.

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!

Popular Posts