What is happening

Okay, I really hate this. You pay for a service you schedule an appointment and the service provider blows you off reschedules you again and blows you again. We have been trying to get Farmers Insurance to replace Jason's windshield since last week (okay it is not Farmers it is Safelite Auto Glass), they told us that Safe Lite would be out between 1 and 5 that day (wow I was thinking GREAT), time passes and Safe Lite is a no show! So I call back in and get the lame excuse of our computers are down and we did not know we had to come out story, and can we reschedule you for first thing Monday morning (8 to 12) I said okay fine they did offer to knock off 25.00 our co-pay (that was cool). Monday comes no one show up I called back and was told they would be out between 10 and 12, okay 12 comes and goes no one shows up. So I call again and get told someone will be out by 1:00 pm! Get a call from the tech (saying he is having a presonal issues and will be out by 3:00 pm) okay fine personal things happen, but I called back to Farmers and told them our story. They said that it should not happen they called the local manager at Safe Lite he said that the guy would be here in 15 minutes. They missed that too by another 10 minutes. They did log a complaint but then the tech says there where damages to the car. (I was mad) because Jason keeps his car perfect! So We are now looking to change insurance company's!

Popular Posts